Da'Dude Da'Beard Oil Conditioner, Softener & Moisturiser for Your Beard or Moustache in a Top Class Gift Box
- YOUR BEARD IS UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL so treat it with this 50ml premium quality natural oils without leaving a greasy or oily residue.
- YOU DESERVE A TOP STYLING BEARDED TREATMENT & HEALTHY GROOMING THAT softens, soothes, hydrates your beard, skin and moustache hairs for optimum grooming results.
- FEEL AMAZING WITHOUT SPOTS OR ITCHY DRY SKIN, whether you have a short, long, rough or stubble beard. Our best blend of rich seed oils that include JOJOBA, ARGAN and SAFFLOUR safety ensures nourishment of your facial hair and sensitive skin.
- SEXY FRESH FRAGRANCE THAT MAKES YOU SMILE and can brighten up your life unlike others that have a strong or unpleasant smell.
- WORRY FREE, & BE CONFIDENT YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. We love our customers and will do everything to guarantee your satisfaction with our products. If for any reason, you are unhappy with this product, we offer a full refund - no questions asked.
★ ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON DA'BEARD OIL'S deep conditioning and anti-itch formula that not only works on conditioning your beard but your skin to?
★ DISCOVER HOW QUICK YOUR BEARD FEELS SOFT AND TAMEd, when you apply our perfectly balanced blend of superior seed oils.
★ EASY TO APPLY TO YOUR BEARD AND BE CONFIDENT in the way it enhances a healthy and natural look.
★ YOUR DAILY APPLICATION IS INSTANTLY EFFECTIVE on dry, damaged and coarse beards. You will no hesitation in recommending it to your friends.
★ BE CONFIDENT YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE with our 100 satisfaction guarantee"
MORE GRATIFIED CUSTOMERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SAY "I use this stuff daily now..." "Wanting to tame your face fuzz? try Da Dude Beard Oil, you wont be disappointed" "The BEST beard oil ever" "I can't recommend this product more " "Excellent 5 Stars!!!" "A Must Buy"
Perfect Gift Presentation - Seize this Bargain Before Price Increases
In order of amount: Safflower oil has high amounts of oleic acid, which allows it to penetrates the skin easily. Resulting in the protection, nourishment, hydration and firming of your hair follicles. Whilst its extreme richness in essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, is highly beneficial for dry, colour treated or permed hair. When applied to the scalp, it acts as a vasodilator which can dilate the blood vessels, resulting in more nutrients supply to the hair follicles through blood circulation, which in turn provides a healthy environment for hair regrowth. Safflower oil can be considered as the best oil around for hair growth, as it is not only easily absorbed by the hair which helps in retaining moisture, but it also prevents protein loss that damages hair and eventually leads to hair loss Jojoba Oil is a valuable beard conditioner It conditions and softens both your facial skin and hair. Whilst its non-comedogenic and non -allergenic properties should not block your pores or cause skin irritation. It also is reputed to strengthen your hair - important if you have a long beard.
Does it eliminate beard dandruff? It definitely will - we guarantee so! Will the beard oil help me get rid of ingrowing hairs? Our beard oil contains Safflower. Jojoba and Argan oil. All of these oils are great for preventing and relieving ingrown hairs. If you want to get rid of ingrown hairs completely, you may have to take a couple extra steps to get rid of them and let them heal over correctly. Step 1) Identify the ingrown hair you'd like to remove Step 2) Gently exfoliate the area with a mix of 1 tbsp baking soda and 1 tbsp water Step 3) In order to be sure your skin will heal correctly, try to break the tip of the skin where the ingrown hair is (with some tweezers) and get the loop (of the ingrown hair) facing outwards like normal. Try not to fully pluck the hair out as this may cause the skin to scar over Step 4) Apply beard oil to affected area after doing so, and give it a few days Step 5) After 4-5 days the ingrown hair should be fine again and your skin should have healed up You can continue to use the beard oil everyday on your beard as recommended while doing this