Last updated May 2018
Your privacy is important to YoungHair AB Ltd. We developed this Privacy Notice to provide you with information on how we process your personal data when you create a YoungHair AB Ltd account, interact with our customer support specialists, visit younghair.net or visit other YoungHair AB Ltd websites that include a link to this Privacy Notice
We are YoungHair AB Ltd, the data controllers. Our registration number is ###.
Unit 11, Carlton Place, Shire Hill Industrial Estate, Saffron Walden CB11 3AU, United Kingdom,registered under the number 10133689 in England and Wales
You can contact us at @younghair.net, or calling 03302 232 456, if you have any questions.
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- To be informed about our processing of your personal data
- To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
- To object to processing of your personal data
- To restrict of processing of your personal data
- To have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- To request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- To move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”)
- In relation to automated decision making, including profiling
You have the right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority - Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law.
Help line +44303 123 1113
Web site: https://ico.org.uk
Information Commissioner's Office
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
- Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g. home and business address, email address, home/business and mobile numbers)
Information about Other People: via our websites, you can submit personal information about other people. For example, you might submit the name and e-mail address of any individual to send a YoungHair AB Ltd and want it sent directly to the recipient, you may be required to submit the recipient's name and address. The personal information that may be collected about other people at these pages includes the recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We do not use the recipient's personal information for any other purpose unless given direct permission to do from the recipient.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- YoungHair AB Ltd also processes your email address to associate it with your YoungHair AB Ltd account when you interact with our customer support representatives. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
- If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from YoungHair AB Ltd, we will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about YoungHair AB Ltd products and apps. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your YoungHair AB Ltd account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Transfers and Shares of Personal Data
YoungHair AB Ltd is a global business. To offer our products, apps and services, we may need to transfer your personal data to other countries.
When you create a YoungHair AB Ltd account, add personal data in your account profile, or upload data to your YoungHair AB Ltd account, your personal data will be collected and stored on YoungHair AB Ltd servers in Canada. Personal data regarding individuals who reside in a country in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland is controlled by YoungHair AB Ltd.
Subject to applicable data protection law we may share your personal data with:
- Sub-contractors and other persons who help us provide our products and services
- Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors
- Fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies, and debt collection agencies
- Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice
- In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests
- Anyone, elsewhere we have your consent or as required by law
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allow you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
Here is the list of cookies deployed by YoungHair AB Ltd
Shopify / younghair.net
Web site functionality
Here examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
- Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behaviour on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
- Doubleclick by Google: advertising on the Internet. Find out more information about Google privacy policies here
- Youtube by Google: Video services. Find out more information about Google privacy policies here
Retention of Personal Data
The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal data:
- We will retain your personal data as long as your YoungHair AB Ltd account is considered to be active.
- We will retain technical information about your visits to YoungHair AB Ltd websites for 12 months
We request individuals under 18 not provide personal data to YoungHair AB Ltd. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We have implemented measures in an effort to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to employees and authorised service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this document. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
- To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal information on certain of our websites may be protected with a password you select.
- We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.