HOW MEN CAN CREATE A BEACH LOOK FOR THEIR HAIR
beach hair for men beach hair guys beach haircuts for guys beach waves hair men beach waves men mens beach hair products wavy beach hair menAngelika Young
Beach Hair for men
Do you want to look like the ruggedly handsome surfers of Waikiki? Or you’d prefer that free-spirited, sun-washed vibe from Santa Monica? Go to the beach getaway destination your heart desires. Making a good impression starts by nailing your hairstyle! Have some wild fun and make waves with an untamed hairdo. Rock it out and show off those locks fit for strolling, along sandy shores. Ready, set, go! Here's how you can create a hairstyle perfect for the beach!
Looking for a way to add beachy waves and oomph of passion to your hair? Da'Salt Water Spray is a mixture of salt water, minerals, and other natural elements. It nourishes your hair and this magical product will have you looking like you just came off surfing. Not only does it give texture while adding volume. But, it also locks in curls and gives them flexible hold so they stay put longer! So get ready sea-lovers, grab yourself some 'Da Salt' Water Spray today. Discover how easy getting beach chic can be!
HOW TO STYLE LONG HAIR WITH DA’ SALT WATER SPRAY
If you've got long hair, then congratulations! You have a world of styles at your fingertips. Lucky for you, Da' Salt Water Spray is here to help give the perfect beach-like texture. Plus, it'll make taming those locks easier than ever before. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to unleash some serious hairstyle magic with the following steps!
1. Wet your hair (you’ve probably just had a bath. Well, that’s okay too).
2. Dry your hair with a towel till it’s no longer soaked but damp.
3. Use a moisturizing shampoo. Or follow up with a conditioner after using a regular shampoo. Normal shampoo strips off the oils in your hair. This makes it more difficult to gain the kind of texture necessary for a wavy look..
4. Gently comb your hair through with a wide tooth comb to get rid of any knots that may have formed. It is best to start combing from the mid-points to the tips and not from the roots. This way, you can get rid of any tangles without pulling your hair out by the root.
5. Shake the bottle and squirt Da’Salt water spray generously all over your hair (about 6-8 spritzes). Be careful not to apply the product on your hair roots so it does not weigh your hair down by texturizing it too much. So alternatively, work the product into your hair from the mid-points to the tips.
6. Position the palm of your hand underneath your hair. Lightly grab a handful of your hair, pushing upwards, to work the product into your hair from down to up. This is called scrunching and you can do this with your hair in sections. The effect of this will see your hair strands locking and creating texture.
7. To speed up the locking, you can swirl your hair between your middle and index fingers. Then twist the hair away from your face.
8. Finally, dry your hair some more, using a hair dryer with its heat set to either low or medium. Again, working in sections, grab your hair a handful at a time and focus the hair dryer on it. It is important that you do not use hot air so it does not make your hair frizzy.
9. As soon as you notice your hair is dry, do not continue to blow-dry so it does not damage the look you’re going for. Once your hair is all dry, it’s only a matter of seconds before your beach look is ready and you’d be off looking breezy!
HOW TO STYLE MEDIUM-LENGTH HAIR WITH DA’ SALT WATER SPRAY
Shorter locks don't mean fewer styling opportunities ... they just need a different set of tricks to make them look spectacular! Take it from us; you can create beautiful, wavy beachy hair even if all the strands on your head are of medium length. You don't need a long-term commitment or vacation. Simply follow these steps to achieve your desired look.
1. Wet your hair, then towel off the excess so it's just damp.
2. Comb gently through with a wide tooth comb to avoid any tangles --- but don't stop there!
3. Shake up Da' Salt Water Spray and spritz generously on those locks of yours.
4. Scrunch away until you're sure that the product is making its way into every strand. Then finish off with Da’ Wax by Da' Dude.
5. Rub Da’ Wax between your palms and scrunch into your hair briefly. Beware if blow drying becomes too frequent. A little less heat can help protect those tresses!
6. Heat up your style with a diffuser! Attach this plastic showerhead lookalike to the tip of your hair dryer. It'll help diffuse that lovely heat away from any one spot.
7. When using the hairdryer, make sure you have multi-temp options so you can use lower settings. High heat for long periods, increases the risk of damage
8. Use medium temperatures at higher speeds. At the same time scrunch those locks as they get drier. Then, let off on the warmth until it's all dried up --- fabulousness achieved!
There you are; beach-ready waves, all from within the comfort of home! You've mastered the art of perfect beach hair. It's as wild and untamed as a raging sea, with waves of curl that'll make onlookers drool. Whether you decide to let it down or tie it up in a band, this look will be sure to cast many under its spell. Even dolphins would dive for your head full of curls!
← Older Post Newer Post →