Beach Hair for men
It is okay for you to crave the feel of Santa Monica beach sand underneath your toes. More understandable, if all you really want is to mingle with hot women on Waikiki Beach. Either way, you would want to make a very good impression. And, it all starts with your look: that wavy, wild hairstyle that makes you look untamed and free like the ocean. Wondering where this is all going? I am about to tell you how to create beach hair for men.
Da’ Salt Water Spray is a combination of salt water and lots of other minerals. It can sop up the excess natural oils in your hair. Applying Da’ Salt water spray to your hair plumps up the hair strands. This can create volume and give texture, enhancing curls and waves. This water spray gives your hair a flexible hold.
Da’ Salt water spray is mostly used to create wavy hairstyles that can give you the look of being at the beach. The brand is perfect to give your hair some character and life!
HOW TO STYLE LONG HAIR WITH DA’ SALT WATER SPRAY
You get to try out a lot of styles when you have full-length hair. Long hair can be a handful to maintain. But they make up for a lot with the ability to try out just about any style of your liking: wavy hairstyle inclusive. Here’s how to style your long hair with Da’ Salt water spray for a beach look.
1. Wet your hair (you’ve probably just had a bath. Well, that’s okay too).
2. Dry your hair with a towel till it’s no longer soaked but damp.
3. Shampoo your hair. Use a moisturizing shampoo or a conditioner after a regular shampoo is okay. Either will do. Normal shampoo can strip your hair of its oils. This can make it more difficult to gain the kind of texture necessary for a wavy look.
4. Gently comb through your hair with a wide tooth comb to get rid of any knots that may have formed. If possible, start combing from the mid-points to the tips and not from the roots. This way, you can get rid of any tangles without pulling your hair out by the root.
5. Squirt Da’ Salt Water Spray generously all over your hair (about 6-8 spritzes). Make sure to shake the bottle before using it. You should be cautious enough to not apply the products to your hair roots. This can weigh your hair down by texturizing it too much. So alternately, work the product into your hair from the mid-points to the tips.
6. Position the palm of your hand underneath your hair. Lightly grab a handful of your hair, pushing upwards, to work the product into your hair from down to up. This is called scrunching and you can do this with your hair in sections. The effect of this will see your hair strands locking and creating texture.
7. To speed up the locking, you can swirl your hair between your middle and index fingers... twisting the hair away from your face.
8. Finally, dry your hair some more, using a hair-dryer with its heat set to either low or medium. Again, working in sections, grab your hair a handful at a time and focus the hair dryer on it. You mustn't use hot air so it does not make your hair frizzy.
9. As soon as you notice your hair is dry per time, do not continue to blow-dry so it does not damage the look you’re going for. Once your hair is all dry, it’s only a matter of seconds before your beach look is ready and you’d be off looking breezy!
HOW TO STYLE MEDIUM-LENGTH HAIR WITH DA’ SALT WATER SPRAY
It is common knowledge that the longer the hair, the more styling options. Still, there are quite many tricks you can pull off with short hair. I am certain that you will find the next tips very helpful if you intend to style your short hair. You probably never really got the chance to let it grow much longer before your vacation.
So, do not worry even if all the hair you have is medium length. You can still pull off a stunning wavy, beach hairstyle with the following steps:
1. Always start with wet hair.
2. Dry your hair with a towel so it’s just damp.
3. Comb through with a wide tooth comb gently to detangle it.
4. Shake Da’ Salt Water Spray very well to agitate the particles that might have settled. Spritz generously on your hair.
5. Scrunch your hair to get the product actively into your hair.
6. Get a fingertip amount of Da’ Wax and rub it between your palms, then scrunch evenly into your hair for a few seconds. Blow-dry your hair in moderation. Do not do it every day, and every time, so as not to cause damage to your hair. Sometimes, allow your hair to air-dry.
7. Put a diffuser on the tip of the hair dryer. A diffuser is an attachable plastic part (looks a little like a shower head). It helps to diffuse the airflow from the blow-dryer so the air is not pointed at just a spot.
8. Getting a hair dryer with the multi-temp setting. The option to use a lower heat setting is very important. The use of higher heat over long periods increases the risk of hair damage. So, it is important to use the lower heat settings more often.
9. Use medium heat at a higher speed. Scrunch your hair alongside using the dryer.
10. The drier your hair becomes, the lower you should tone the heat till your hair is all dried up.
Now that your hair is dry, you should be able to achieve that wild, untamed look that is perfect for the beach. Like the waves of the sea, your hair should begin to look wavy and cool. You can decide to wear it down or hold it up in a band. Either way, you have succeeded in pulling off a look that many would die for (or dive for, as the case may be).